Saturday, May 9, 2009

pink dot peeps 2 (indoors)

"Love is all around."
Zizi Azah, 28, Theatre Director

"And so the feeling goes."
Izmir Ickbal, 28, Security Analyst

"Singapore is too small for intolerance!"
Haled Qarni, 25, Financial Analyst

"To each his own, whatever rocks your boat."
Syahirah A. Karim, 24, Private Tutor

"I would love for it to be made known that being gay is all right. It's OK. It's acceptable."
Ellen Ng, 24, Marketing Executive


"Just like me, my gay friends are perfectly normal STRAIGHT people. They too have dreams, love and hope for a better tomorrow like all of us."
Katherine Koo, 42, Office Manager


"Love is universal."
Sufyan Sam'an, 24, Production Assistant


"More love less hate, please."
Ching S., 25, Urban Planner


"No need to be alone. No need to be afraid."
Jezamine Tan, 25, International Relations Executive



"No one can tell me who to love. I feel what I feel and love who I love..."
Joanne Loi, 36, Centre Management



"Pro family, pro women, pro nation, pro child, pro adult, pro straight, pro gay, pro all. Time we reclaim the language."
Jason Leong, 40, Insurance Agent


"Free love for all!"
Sam Ng, 32, Insurance Agent

"Let no one dictate your way of life, especially the way you love."
Iggy Loh Yi Gang, 21, NSF
"Love is a human emotion that everyone, regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality needs. Who am I to stand in the way of something so powerful?"
Stephanie Ong, 21, Graphic Designer

"Straws are good to suck on."
Isrizal Md. Isa, 33, Activist

"God loves all straws big and small."
Noora Zul, 30, Lecturer


"Compassion for all."
Juliana Yasin, 39, Artist

"As an ultimate fag hag, I'm all for love."
Norma Desouza, 20, Film Student
"What will I do without my gay best friend?"
Hafiz Rahman, 21, Film Student

"I'll die without my gay friends. They're all going NS soon!"
Estee Hamid, 21, Fashion Student

No comments:

Post a Comment